Enviro 5 Work Punt
2016 Class 2D, 6m Aluminium Work Punt / Barge.
Permitted Passengers up to 10 at 80kg each plus equipment.
1200 kg max payload.
Pusher bars for pushing dumb barges & towing bollards at transom.
- General marine logistics, maintenance / repairs and construction works
- Supply and application of polyurethane resins to fill voids in revetment walls, permeation grouting of loose soils on riverbanks, lifting and levelling of cracked or misaligned boat ramps.
- Envirostruct anchoring systems installation and void scanning analysis to reconstruct failed & failing concrete marine walls.
- Grout pump concrete repairs and rendering.
- Environmentally friendly Soda Blasting of marine structures. Various marine coatings applied after blasting.
Type of Construction
- Square Nose Work Punt – Reserve Buoyancy with Level Flotation and Swamped Stability
- Aluminium Hull, Length 6m, Beam 2.4m, Height 0.9m, Internal Freeboard 0.6m, Draft 0.32m
- Self-draining Checker Plate Floor
- Gross Tonnes 2,375kg Net Tonnes 1,237kg
- Minimum Crew, One
- 1 x Cross Bench Seat, 2 x Side Seats
- 2 x Towing Bollards at Transom
- 2 x Pusher Bars – with D shaped rubber attached
- Front Landing Ramp for crew to disembark
- Side console with steering
- Marine Radio
- Chart Plotter
- Yamaha F90LA Outboard Engine (90 HP)
- High thrust prop
- Max Speed 20kn
- Restricted for use in partially smooth and smooth waters only