Enviro 6 Work Punt
2016 Class 2D / 2E, 6m Aluminium Work Punt / Barge.
Permitted Passengers up to 14 at 80kg each plus equipment.
1,750 kg max payload.
Pusher bars for pushing dumb barges & towing bollards at transom.
Front Landing Ramp for crew to disembark safely onto rocks.
- General marine logistics, maintenance / repairs and construction works.
- Supply and application of polyurethane resins to fill voids in revetment walls, permeation grouting of loose soils on riverbanks, lifting and levelling of cracked or misaligned boat ramps.
- Envirostruct anchoring systems installation and void scanning analysis to reconstruct failed & failing concrete marine walls.
- Grout pump concrete repairs and rendering.
- Environmentally friendly Soda Blasting of marine structures. Various marine coatings applied after blasting.
Type of Construction
- Ex NSW State Emergency Service Square Nose 6M Work Punt
- Front Landing Ramp for crew to disembark
- Level Flotation 2D/2E
- Year Constructed 2009
- Aluminium Hull, Length 6m, Beam 2.4m, Height 0.9m, Internal Freeboard 0.6m, Draft 0.32m
- Self-draining Floor
- Permitted Passengers up to 14 at 80kg each
- Max load 1,750 kg
- Minimum Crew, One
- 1 x Cross Bench Seat, 2 x Side Seats
- 2 x Control Console Seats
- 2 x Towing Bollards at Transom
- 2 x Pusher Bars – with D shaped rubber attached
- Delux console with steering
- Solid canopy over console
- Flood Lights
- Marine Radio
- Chart Plotter
- Twin 60 hp Outboards with dual throttle controls and gauges
- High thrust props