Ideal for completing all sorts of smaller canal retaining wall and jetty repair jobs economically
Retaining wall, boat ramp & jetty repairs
Jetty demolition and construction on-board crane can lift and place materials safely
Pile driving with crane mounted piling hammer ideal for timber piling to boardwalks & jetties.
Pile driving with 8.5m aluminium piling mast for installation of concrete and steel piles to pontoons & jetties.
Concrete grout pumping and application of various polyurethane resins to fill voids in revetment walls, lifting and levelling of cracked or misaligned boat ramps and permeation grouting of loose soils on riverbanks,
Installation of wall anchors to reconstruct failed & failing concrete walls.
Sand blasting and environmentally friendly soda blasting of marine structures. Various marine coatings applied after blasting.
Enviro 1, tilt tray mobility has allowed the Gold Coast City Council to access lake / creek / drain systems at a fraction of the cost and difficulty involved with other barges and perform revetment rock, pontoon dig outs / beach cleaning and general canal maintenance. Tilt Tray towing negates the horrendous expense of slewing cranes / police escorts / road closures.
Don’t let her size fool you Enviro 1 is a work horse, she usually operates with a 2.5 tonne excavator & 3 tonne skidsteer and is capable of rocking entire lake systems. Enviro I recently placed 70 – 100 tonnes per day of lighter revetment rock in the Burleigh Lake System.
Enviro 1 successfully piled 330 timber piles for the Gold Coast City Council, Myola Court Boardwalk Project at Coombabah. Council was able to pile from the creek rather than hire a large slewing crane for months on end to pile over the existing dense tree line.
- Mini Work Barge with low laden draft able to reach very shallow areas, under jetties, bridges, dams and lakes.
- On board crane does away with the need for a machine for some load shifting applications.
- Fully certified and compliant and operating within Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Northern Rivers Region
- 12 m length x 3.0 m width draft 200 – 450 mm fully laden, 1.6m high with wheelhouse off
- Road Transportable fits on a low loader or semi-trailer flatbed (Australia Wide) ideal for creek, lake systems or dams
- 6 tonne load capacity
- 2 x 4 Stroke Yamaha Outboards 140 horsepower (very quiet)
- 16 knot capability
- Palfinger 2700 Mini Crane attached to Barge, Reach 6m
- Enviro Mini Pile Driver – Pneumatic
- Generator 8 kva, Air Compressor 175 CFM, Welders
- Skip Bins for moving bulk materials, Loading ramp
- Scaffolding for overhead work
- Bark Blower for Blowing of Bark to difficult areas
- Can carry vacuum trucks for environmentally sensitive excavations
- Full range of safety equipment
- Floating booms to catch sediment and spill kits
- Moonhole for drive on soil testing drill rigs
- Comes with mini excavator (rock grab, sieve bucket) and mini tracked loader if required